Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Pics of tatting


I am going back to the dentist next week to have the offending tooth out.

Did not have to wait so no tatting done so promised myself a coffee and a sit with some tatting. I had 3 little sessions and here are the results.
The pattern is Deb's GR-8 Butterfly.

3 comments:

  1. I always bring tatting to waiting rooms...such a lovely way to pass the time.
    ....but you got right in? I don't think that has ever happened to me.

    Good luck with the tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister always counts the time she waits in waiting rooms by how many butterflies she tats! This is usually when taking Dad for appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Sally's sister!!!! Did you know that a cataract operation is 16 SCMR butterflies long (like the one on my pattern site)? Found that out when I waited for a friend to have his op a few years ago!!

    ReplyDelete