Hi day 2 tried in vain to get to follow Ladyshuttle maker. All I managed to do was to achieve was to follow myself. I have managed to put up her Monday giveaway hooray so some progress. Now to enter her Monday giveaway.
HI Tattingpip! Welcome! You will get the hang of it! When you are at someones blog page, up at the very top of the page is a strip with: search blog, Flag Blog, Follow Blog, and Share. If you are signed in, right after that it should say next blog and then your email. When you are at someones blog you can click on the Follow tab on the top of the page and that "should" let you follow them. I hope this helps a bit! Take care! Jeannette
Welcome to "blog tatland" I'm quite new to blogging as well - you will get the hang of it soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your words of encouragement I will keep at it, and learn to do one more bit a day.
ReplyDeleteHI Tattingpip!
ReplyDeleteWelcome!
You will get the hang of it!
When you are at someones blog page, up at the very top of the page is a strip with: search blog, Flag Blog, Follow Blog, and Share. If you are signed in, right after that it should say next blog and then your email. When you are at someones blog you can click on the Follow tab on the top of the page and that "should" let you follow them.
I hope this helps a bit!
Take care!
Jeannette